Is pregnancy possible despite taking Postinor 2?

i have sex right after my period ended , but he did not ejaculate inside me and only an inch of his penis inside my vagina but i m afraid of pre-cum. so i take the Postinor-2 pills after 38hours having sex and another pills after 12hours as intructed. Today is the fifth day since I’ve taken Postinor-2 pill, I experience a stomach pain especially when I press down into the part of my reproductive system and sometimes it also hurts when I don’t even touch it, I also experience lower back pain and I try checking my cervical mucus and it appears to look like paste+unstretchable+white with transparent fluid, I also experience headache sometime but I don’t experience nausea, breast tenderness ,fatigue etc. am I in risk of pregnancy?
Wed, 20 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

In my opinion, Postinar-2 as an emergency contraceptive pill can prevent pregnancy in 80-85% of cases if taken within 72 hours of unprotected intercourse. You had taken it within 72 hours. So, chance of pregnancy can be greatly reduced. In my opinion, your complains about stomach pain, lower back pain, headache might be the side effect of drug. If you don't get your period within 3 weeks of taking pill, then you should consult your doctor for any possible pregnancy. It is advisable for you to have safe sex (use of condom) not only to prevent pregnancy but also to prevent sexually transmitted infections.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.