Is peroneus brevis tendinosis and thickening of the central band of the plantar fascia without surrounding edema a serious concern?

I just had an MRI of my left foot and ankle. MRI 3T- Lower extremity W/O contrast . Report states: peroneus brevis tendinosis and thickening of the central band of the plantar fascia without surrounding edema. I am having severe pain on the outside of my ankle and along the side and bottom of my foot. I severely twisted my ankle recently. What does the results of the MRI mean and what is the usual treatment?
Thu, 29 Aug 2019
Radiologist 's  Response

Your problem is not a serious concern and most people recover completely in few weeks. Usual treatment is non surgical and can involve immobilization, pain medications and physical therapy.

Hope my answer was helpful. If you have further queries feel free to contact me again.

Dr. Vivek Chail, Radiologist