Is painful erection of the penis a symptom of priapism?

Sir whenever I masturbates excessively ..then after one or two days when I get up in the morning I found that my penis is erect with excessive pain ....and this condition persists for several hours about 5-7 hours and after that it returns to normal...is it a case of priapism ...m 21 years old
Fri, 7 Jun 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

We can suspect Priapism if you have taken any meds related to Erectile Disfunction. If normal erection causes pain for you it can be due to nutrition deficiency due to B12.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr S.R.Raveendran, Sexologist