Is it true that avocado can cause heart blockage ?

Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
well, I would think so, they are very greasy!

Gud evening doctor my father age is 51 years . He is having glucose 120.1mg, Urea nitrogen 42.2mg, Creatinine 3.5mg, Sodium 130.6 mg, Chloride 89.8mg, Calcium 8.3mg, and Uric acid 9.0mg. According to the doctors he cant go through angiography due to kidney infection as they r saying, because of which they are in doubts that he might be having blokeage also in heart . He is right now taking medicine prescribed by the doctors of Jaslok hospital, Mumbai. I m not satisfied with them so, could you please let me know the dieses with which he is suffering and wht further step should i take further...

My 85 year old father who is in dialysis has had 7 by passes & now has blockages in the back of his heart. Are stents a possibility? He is being transferred to a different hospital to do a dye test but the doctors did not confirm stents are being considered. Why would they dye if not considering stents? Debbie

hi doc, i am under treatment for CED with one artery fully blocked but with collaterals, and the other with a 70 % block. i am taking statin clopidogrel etc. my question is lately i am experiancing ED. i cant keep the eraction for long, and the eraction itself is not fully satisfactory, i am 59 ,please advice