Is it safe to intercourse during pregnancy?

Hello doctor, I'm 30 years old, i married since 15 months. Now my wife is carrying (4+) baby. Advise me in this regards what type of care should take for her for easy going during delivery. During these days is it safe to intercourse with her? If it is upto what month? Please suggest in this regards
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
If her sonography reports and other clinical evaluating reports are normal, she can do all her works,can have intercourse in comfortable position i.e. avoiding abdominal pressure and much force till 9 months of pregnancy,can eat everything avoiding outside unhygeinic food.Should take high protein diet,milk,green leafy vegetables etc. Should have antenatal checkup regularly and should follow gynaec's instruction. Take iron and calcium tablets regularly. Should take two doses (injections) of tetanus 1 month apart now.