Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Is it possible to prove rape if I have used a drug to prevent pregnancy?

hello, nice to meet you, how can a lady be proved if she was raped last 3days and she already washed her pant, showered several times, and even use a drug to prevent pregnancy 2 hours after the rape occurs, via forensic text.... and can it be possible for her to be virgin when there is no stain of blood after the text which she claims to be virgin?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Rape is different than normal intercourse as force is applied in rape.
The first thing to watch is any force marks were visible at genitals or thigh or lips or face.
After washing pants or showered several times does not wash semen from vagina in 12-24 hours but after 3 days the chances of presence of semen is doubtful.The vaginal swab is important to decide that intercourse was done or not but not rape.
Answered: Sat, 4 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor