Is it normal to experience abdominal pain and blood in urine after taking Postinor2?

Hi. I had sex on the 29th May and I took the postinor pills on 30th May and also 12 hours after that. This is my first time using it and I noticed today my pee contains blood but it's not my period. Because it only comes out when I pee. I also experience some abdominal pain. Is this normal? Thank you
Thu, 30 Aug 2018
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response

I have gone through your question and understand the concerns. Withdrawal bleeding occurs within 5-7 days of taking Prostinor 2.
Mild abdominal pain can also occur due to the pill.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.