Is it good when neutrophils, lymphocyte, monocyte, ESR and cholesterol levels have remained the same for over 2 years?

What does it mean when the wbc is 4.5, neutrophils is 28% absolute count is 1.29, lymphocyte is 58% absolute count is 2.67. rbc 4.3, monocytes .347 absolute and 7.55%, hmg 13.3, hct 39%, ESR 11, cholestrol is also 218. Please advise . Considering these values have not changed since June 2016. Neutrophil is low and lymphocites is high. Could I have an autoimmune disease? Please help
Tue, 18 Dec 2018
Hello! Welcome to HealthcareMagic!

You are suffering from lymphocytosis. It can be seen in viral infection, chronic inflammation, lymphocytic leukemia etc. Here malignancy seems less likely. You need to first investigate with peripheral smear examination and palpate your liver, spleen and lymph nodes. According to this report will plan further.

Hope this clarifies your concerns. Thank you for contacting us.

Dr. Parth Goswami, General & Family Physician