Is it advisable to take Diltiazem, Warfarin and Eliquis along with Hydrea?

My husband has just been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation and was prescribed diltiazem 120MGXT caps once daily. He has a blood condition with high platelets for which his hematologist prescribed hydrea which controls his platelets to about 450 to 550 (tested within the last 6 weeks). The cardiologist has suggested warfarin, Eliquis, pradaxa or Xarelto and told him to discuss choosing one of these drugs w his internist. Will these drugs interact and affect the hydrea?
Tue, 26 Mar 2019

Hydrea (Hydroxyurea) does not have any drug interaction with either Warfarin, Diltiazem, Eliquis (Apixaban), Pradaxa (Dabigatran) or Xarelto (Rivaroxaban).

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Tushar Kanti Biswas, Internal Medicine Specialist