Is homeopathy treatment effective in infertility ?

hi i , is homeopathy effective in treating primary infertility?
Thu, 19 May 2011
Treatment/Therapy ,  
Homeopath 's  Response
Primary infertility has many and varied causes. The treatment would depend on the cause. Both the partners need to undergo investigations and examination inorder to pinpoint the cause and thereby the further line of action.
Homeopathic medicines work extremely well in such cases in either of the partners. A visit to a homeopath with all your investigations and gynecologist opinion is recommended , who can plan your treatment.
In case of any query you may write to dr.swati.ramkumar@gmail.com
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
hi,
welcome to the healthcare magic forum,primary infertility has many reasons and accordingly we plan the treatment considering the case,but sucess rates with homeopathy is very impressive so you can trust homeopathy in cases of primary infertility.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear
Yes homeopathy and ayurveda are capable of treating primary infertility. To finalise medicine better description and detailed history of the patient, not only patient but of both partners is needed.