Is changes in periods normal after tubal ligation?

I have had a tubal ligation performed in September of 2006 i had my periods for 7 days with a very heavy flow but after after the ligation . They Would be for only 2 days to 3 days and now for the past 2 months have had them light for a 1 to 2 days with a white pinkish tissue when I wipe ,my menstrual cycle isn t red its just a very light pink is that normal?
Mon, 8 Sep 2014
HI
Well come to HCM
After the ligation of tube menses is not related, if you have a menses irregularities then could be due to hormone disturbances and least concern with TL operation, in my opinion you need to correct the hormone level, most of the time this gets al right even without the medicine, you can have that chance, hope this helps.