Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Is cerebral haemorrhage Incurable ?

My father had a cerebral haemorrhage in 2006 and is in bed for the past 4 years. we need to help him to walk. But, lately he had one more blow of paralysis and this time it is a clot and not a haemorrhage. This effected his throt alot and he is not in a position to take any solid food. He is on liquid food and there are other problems cropping up due to lack of proper food. My questions.. 1. Is this purely incurable as our doctors say? 2. If not, is there any doctor in or around Guntur, Andhra Pradesh who can help us? We are presently at Dr. Vijaya,Lalitha Hospital, Guntur. 3. What can we do to make him talk and swallow ?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  338
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

You can search for a doctor in your area. Tkae  opinion again

You can also consult a specialist here:

Answered: Sat, 20 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor