Is a second time erection delay normal?

Hii am anoop 26 year male of 80 kg and 168 m of height.. my problem is am getting numbness in my fingers both in right and left hand specially in little finger and in next finger, after having my intercourse it is taking more duration to regain my erection for the next one, but previously it will take max of 3 to 5 minutes. kindly suggest some tips and cause for this, is there any defect in my health ?
Mon, 11 Feb 2019
Psychologist 's  Response

I advise you to have sex only once per day. You could be working. You will be having physical and mental fatigue due to your day's work. Your body needs rest. Sex is exercise.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. K. V. Anand, Psychologist