Is Xanax in blue colour and oval shaped?

yes m tryiny to find out if this pilI i have is the right pill. Its supposed to be zanax and its a very small blue oval shaped pill, one side says z 1 and on the other side it says 7.5 . im trying to find out what it looks like or if I can find it and see if it maches what i have
Wed, 11 Sep 2019
Pulmonologist 's  Response

Honestly speaking, better not to take that pill without proper packaging information. I am telling you this because many pills look similar but have different compounds in it.

If you take this and this is not Xanax then you are putting your self in danger. So better to buy fresh Xanax instead of taking this open unnamed pill.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Kaushal Bhavsar, Pulmonologist