Is Levosiz M tablet advisable for food allergy?

Hi Doctor, I suffered due to food allergy in last four months. I took advise from dermatologist. They suggested to take levosiz m tablet.I took this tablet regularly in past one month. while taking that tablet, i feel better, no itching and allergy.once i leaves the tablet means it s continued. What is your suggestion help me please?
Mon, 12 Dec 2016
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

It would be best to do allergy tests to find out exactly what causes your allergic reaction.
If you can pinpoint the exact food or drink that causes the allergy then you can eliminate it from your diet.

Allergy tests can be in the form of blood tests or skin prick testing. Blood tests can be requested by your family physician/gp but the skin prick testing would need a dermatologist or allergist.

I hope this helps