Is FBS of 60 low ?

Hello, This is how it goes wrt Blood tests over a period of time in my case (and my encounters with holistic approach for first time): Week (0) FBS: 124 PPBS: 223 Red flag raised by doctor so change in diet advised and also walk/exercise. Starting weight 80.5KG (height 5 9 ) Diet changed to no rice no potatoe, no sweets. Only apple and papaya permitted for fruits. Week (1) FBS: 129 PPBS: 200 Started to build up walking slowly from 10 min to 40 minutes by end of Week 6. Started consuming Bitter gourd, Fenugreek seeds (ground at home) and cinnamon tea. Also switched to drinking Alkaline water (home made) Week (6) FBS: Not done PPBS:102.00 Started consuming flaxseed power (ground at home), added Indian gooseberry, lemon, increased onion, garlic, beet consumption. Water consumption per day maintained at around 3.5l/day. Consumption of a mix home made powder of fenugreek seeds, cinnamon, corrainder was started on week 9 from earlier just fenugreek seeds powder. Weight 77.00 Week (10) FBS: 60.00 PPBS: 96.00 Weight: 76.00. BMI still slightly high Am i running at risk of hypoglcemia? Will be meeting doc on coming day. So far i haven t taken any prescription drugs and would definitely want to avoid them The Week 10 PPBS was after having consumed rice in lunch 2 hrs before the test. Am i overdoing something somewhere? Yes diet i am switching to alkaline diet with no NON VEG at all. Only thing with Acid ash that would be going would be cornflakes, milk and wheat (in form of bread/chapati) Regards
Tue, 10 Jan 2012
see the tips u r following r certainly good .but to what extent u r followi/g them is not available.....but if u r only on DIET & EXERCISES & no drugs then u r doing good ....u shud mention the duration of ur diabetic illness & age....if it is of recent onset then by reducing weight & burning extra fat u have well controlled it...but NEVER B VIGOROUS with exerc schedule ......be gradual &steady ...Your erratic sugars may hav several reasons--- timing of test done, quantity of meal along with quality of meal also detrmines sugar in blood ...any in between meals ......---so take care of these also....BEST OF LUCK....oh yes dont forget to get ur HbA1c test done to see ur sugar control in thesr last weeks.....thats imp ..it should be less than 7.YOURrisk of getting hypoglycemic is similar to other nondiabetics as far as u r not taking any antidiabetic drug