Is Culturelle an effective probiotic for digestive issues?

Hi I'm currently using probiotics for my digestive health. The probiotic I'm using is Culturelle Prowell 3in1.
I am also is currently taking 2 other dietary supplements, one for overall body(Centrum Silver 50+) and the other for my eyes(Ocuvite). Is it ok to take all 3 at one time with a meal or separate.?Also with the Culturelle Pro Well, it said to take it with a cool beverage or cool food, but the side effect is bloating and gas. It said to break open capsule for better affect. I think I also may have a hernia as well, but I haven't been to doctors to confirm it. My question to you is Cultureele is the best option for me, PS I'm a 50+ male.
Tue, 19 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Culturelle is a probiotic supplement. Probiotics contain healthy microorganisms (bacteria) which can help restore or improve gut health and immunity. Culturelle contains the microorganism Lactobacillus GG. You can use this product if you wish to. But, for hernia, you need to be examined by a consulting Surgeon. If it is confirmed, there is no conservative treatment, but needs to be repaired surgically.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.