Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Irritation and tightness in chest, caused after drinking coke

my chest has been feeling irritated/tightness since i drank half a small bottle of coke 2 days ago. I think i m noticing a pattern because it felt irritated for days a couple of weeks ago after i drank some coke. should i be concerned if i don t drink coke and it doesnt happen again or should i go see my familly doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  589
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Arm,
Welcome here on hcm.
In my view you must attend your family doctor.
Answered: Mon, 7 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor