Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.
The fumes of bleaching powder and acid-containing toilet cleaners can be irritant to the respiratory tract
. It can cause burning, and irritation of the nose and throat and sometimes even cough
In your case, you mention that the duration of exposure to these fumes was short and and except for a mild irritation in your nose and throat, you haven't had any other major complications. So, it is unlikely that it has caused any significant or permanent damage or ill effects. I would suggest that you avoid using the bathroom for a few hours to let all the fumes to dissipate and subside. Later on, while rinsing the residual chemicals, I would suggest that you use a mask or a cloth to cover your nose, to be on the safer side.
Wish you all the best.
Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar