Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Infertility, unable to produce sperm. Had cyst removal done. Have epididymitis

I am 36yr male, and married 6 yr back. I am suffering from infertility and not abale to give semen for test. 2 yrs back i have go through TRUS scan and found cyst at urticle and got tranuthreal opreation and removed cyst. Now also i am not able to give sample. i visited several doctors and no one started treatment for fertility without semen test. Last month i again scan scortm and impression is Bilateral Epiditics.My fertilty will be improved or not pls tellme
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
thank you for writing to HCM

1. As you are unable to give a sperm sample, you should meet a urologist and see if they can give you some medication after you are examined, that might help with erection and ejaculation.
2. You also will require some blood test - hormone profile to see if its normal
3. Sometimes you can have a retrograde ejaculation and this can be identified and you can diagnose the same with a specialist
4. As the recent scan shows epididymitis - you will require antibiotics and treatment for the same

hope to have answered your query
wish you all the best
dr nandita thakkar
Answered: Fri, 12 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor