Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Infertile female, left tube blocked, right tube with intraperitoneal spillage, tubal surgery for pregnancy ?

I am a 31 year old infertile (tubal factor) female trying to conceive without IVF because we simply cant afford it. I got an HSG done and the outcome was My left tube is blocked at the tip, It didnt say which tip, but Im gonna assume the uterinre tip of my left tube and my right tube has intraperitoneal spillage.... what does this mean? Do I have a chance with tubal surgery instead of IVF? I really want a family, but we cant afford to pay 10k to have one... You answers are appreciated!
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
success of tubal surgery or ivf is never 100 %. and cost of either of the procedure is also not very high considering the goal of conception is met with. better search for a good low budget ivf centre. i could have suggested you one but i don't know your location
Answered: Tue, 17 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor