Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Incomplete closure of eyelid.

I suspect i have psuedoptosis , i dont have any problem with my vision. It looks like i am tired or sleepy. i am wondering what my options on in getting it fixed.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Aug 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  1474
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi, The question is partially unclear and thinking that your diagnosis is right we give this answer. The only treatment for pseudoptosis is plastic surgery/ cosmetic surgery. There are various surgical approaches for this depending on the anatomy of your upper lid. But this surgery is complex due to the complicated anatomy of the upper lid and may not always give the best results. We would recommend you to visit a plastic surgeon/Opthalmic surgeon who will guide you on these procedures. We would also suggest you to get the diagnosis confirmed with an eye specialist. If you need better assistance you can chat with one of our doctors 9am to 9 pm IST ( 5:30 + GMT)
Answered: Fri, 28 Aug 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor