I'm 39 years old, white,5ft6in,108pounds, My meds are Buspar 60mgx1

I'm 39 years old, white,5ft6in,108pounds,
My meds are
Buspar 60mgx1
Trazadone 150mgx1
Lovenox 90x1
Zanaflex 2mg3x1
Equip 25mgx2
Levothyroxine 200mcgx1
Suboxone 8mgx1
Vistril 60mgx1
I've been having chest pain on the right side. It started 2 weeks ago. But 2 months ago my hands and feet started swelling mostly when I'm getting up and then for a couple hours after and I've been losing weight a lot. I went from 140 in April to 108 now in November 1st. Right after my swelling i started getting light headed where when i stood up all i saw was black with little spots then i would have to sit down right then and there cuz my legs would give out. Now its my chest hurting. I'm going to be honest with you I'm a heroin addict but been clean for 2 years. This passed April i smoked meth for the first time. It was April 20th when my husband went to prison,he's doing 4 years. Anyways i tried meth but just that one time on the 20th of April. I haven't did anything else since then. I'm on suboxone for my addiction for 2 years its worked great. I'm worried something is wrong with my heart. I've been stressed but never had chest pains before. I know you can tell me for sure and you want me to go get checked by Dr in Person but can you give me a couple things that could be wrong with me so if i do go to the drs I will have an idea where they should start?
Mon, 5 Nov 2018