Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

196 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I went to urgent care to receive treat/ diagnoses on

I went to urgent care to receive treat/ diagnoses on chest discomfort, fast heartbeat, a slight minor cough that I have to force out and nausea when I would bend over. I have a slight pain in my left arm and sharp pain every now and then in my back. My heart tends to beat faster when I lay down. While at urgent care a received an EKG, chest x-ray and had my blood pressure checked. The doctor said everything was clear and fine. I received a steroid shot and a shot for nausea and also a nebulizer treatment. The doctor when on to say that it was bronchitis but I haven't coughed up any mucus at all. I really don't think it's bronchitis what should I do?
Sat, 13 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I recently moved to a different state I was diagnosed with Type 2 over two years ago. I ran out of medication last week and i haven t found a doctor yet. I just did a blood sugar check and i m at 558. Can I just go to an urgent care and have my prescription filled without having to stay overnight? I just turned 41 and i m 6 5 265lbs

doctor1 MD

I have been to the hospital 3 or 4 times over an umbilical abcess. Each visit, I habe recieved antibiotics and been told they re trying to make it scar up. I know that most abcesses receive incision and drainage but mine is more complicated as it is literally underneath my belly button. The last time I went to the hospital, I was told that there was no infection present around the sac at the time as I had drainage through my belly button days before. The problem is, though, it reoccurs. It will swell up every few days, drain for a day or so, then become smaller until it repeats the process. I am uninsured so I have racked up a bill that is pretty high but I was told during last visit that I may need to see a general surgeon to have it removed. My questions are, is this dangerous to have without immediate care? What should my next step be, as in how do I set up seeing a surgeon? Can I see one without insurance? Thanks for your time

doctor1 MD

My 6 year old went to urgent care today because he was having to urinate often and feeling like he had to go often but was not producing much each time. He said he was sore. I gave him a warm bath it helped a bit but when going to the bathroom he said it hurt. he was still able to urinate though. When he did the urine test at urgent care (I went there because of the time of day and because I am out of the tree regular doctor visits that my insurance will cover, yet they have unlimited urgent care visits) he had a full cup, but the doctor said he has phimosis and he will need surgery. I will take him of course to the pediatrician and pediatric urinologist but am hoping to God that things can wait til January 1st. Dont think I am a terrible parent. We were in foreclosure last year and hanging on by a thread even now. I just want to know how to tell if it is urgent enough that emergency care is needed. He stopped having discomfort later it wasn t all the time otherwise I would be rushing to a hospital and of course would if he could could not urinate at all, as I said he did at least a cup last time. I just want to see if I can care for him safely until the beginning of January.

Loading Online Doctors....