I was in a clinic trial that used opdivo to

I was in a clinic trial that used opdivo to treat stage 2B melanoma.
After one treatment my T4 levels jumped from 1.2 to 2.3. My TSH level went from 4.67 to .015. My TPO was 154. I discontinued the trial and went on a 2 week prednisone taper. Two weeks later my T4 had dropped to .4 my TSH was 60.5 and T3 <1. My cholesterol jumped from 200 to 265 and my PSA went from 1.8 to 4.92.
I was put on a lipitor for the high cholesterol before the thyroid numbers came back. Now I have been prescribed synthroid.
My question is two fold.
1. Should I quit the lipitor since the high chloresterol is most likely caused by the thyroid
2. Are the high PSA levels caused by either the opdivo treatment or the hypothyroidism caused by the immunotherapy?
Tue, 30 Oct 2018