Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

I was diagnosed with a nabothian cyst, How would I know if the cyst has gone ?

I was diagnosed with a nabothian cyst 3.1mm and prescribed clingen forte for 7 days How would i know if the cyst has gone ?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  517
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
nabothian cyst are diagnosed & managed by ultrasound only.Generally a nabothian cyst of size 3-5 mm don`t require any treatment.
Wish you good health
Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Hashim A Ali's  Response
Nobothian cysts form when the outside cervical cells ( neck of the womb ) replace the inside cells and trap cervical mucus forming a cyst. They are harmless and disappear on their own, although some will persist. They are not considered a problem. I am sure your doctor has ruled other conditions. do'nt worry.
Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor