Owl Image

I want to know what is the correct sitting posture

i have recently joined in a company..i have to sit in a seat continously for 12 hours i want to know what is the correct sitting position ? pls suggest me..i dont wanna face any long term complications
Thu, 24 Jun 2010
sitting posture is should be straight means the back should be straight and erect. ht of the chairs to be adjusted to you comfort levels. rest the arms freely over the arm supports.
Sit straight with the lumbar curve of the chair, see that your hands are relaxed. i followed these and my previous problems of back pain is gone and free
no body can sit for long in same posture and it is not possible also., what you do is take a good chair always try to sit as straight as possible and with a proper back support.