Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

I want to clear my ear, kindly suggest

I want to clear my ear not only with the use of buds give me some more suggestion to clear it.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Oct 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Khan,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,
Never use ear buds! If you have any wax in the ear please consult your ENT specialist rather than inserting the ear buds and traumatizing your ear drum.
Take care

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

You can consult an ENT doctor to have an ear wash.
Answered: Thu, 7 Oct 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
ear buds are less traumatic & better than ear wash.Why are you afraid of ear buds.
Wish you good health
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor