I recently received a mechanical aortic heart valve. Early August

I recently received a mechanical aortic heart valve. Early August 2018. Before surgery and now after surgery I have felt a sharp pain and then belch. The pain dies not last and instantly goes away after I burp. For the last few weeks it has been more often. Several times per day. I have been thinking it is indigestion. I do need to take Prilosec and have been on it many years. I am also a diabetic. Should I be more concerned that this is heart related?
Mon, 22 Oct 2018