Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

I may be pregnant, What should I do ?

I am 17 and i think i may be pregnant . Although I have little syptoms. I have lower back pains, lower abdomen pains, tender breast, mood swings. Now I know it is not my period because I just had my period earlier this month. My boyfriend and I had unportected sex a month ago but I came on my period on time. I'm scared to ask my parents and scared to go to the doctors. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  160
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You can get a urine pregnancy test.. It is the simplest and cost effective method of confirming pregnancy.. The other methods of confirming pregnancy are by a checking blood HCG levels. The most specific and confirmative method of diagnosing pregnancy is by an ultrasounography.. Since you have signs of pregnancy, these test may be needed..

Answered: Sat, 30 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor