I just diagnosed myself with low BP. How do u bring it back up ?

i just diagnosed myself with low blood pressure. How do u bring it back up? typically my BP is 116 to 120/80. today my roommate took me to wal mart and i checked my bp due to the symptoms i was having. the results were 129/63 119/66 120/66. I drank OJ and a couple of asprins and feel abit better. I still get a little dizzy on sudden movements but especially when i close my eyes sitting or lying down. I m finally keeping down some food.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009