Owl Image

I hit my head on the wall around the eyebrow area and it hurts, please help

I hit my head on the wall around the eyebrow area and it hurts really bad for like a year already
Sun, 15 May 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
welcum to healthcaremagic
better u put icepack twice or thrice a day for 10-15min.
pain will subside within 3 days , if not thn go n consult an orthopaedician.
and go for proper daignosis.
tk cr
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Does it hurt when you touch it? If yes, it could be Sinusitis which a ENT specialist should address. May be you should get a X ray or CT Scan done to rule out any Pathology in your Eyebrow area. Kindly also get yourself examined by a Orthopedist so that he can examine you and rule out if the Pain is really from your Eyebrow area or it is a referred pain from somewhere else. If the Report come out Normal then there should be nothing for you to get concerned as there wont be any serious underlying Pathology. You will need just analgesics then.

Wish you Good Health.