Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

I have wrinkles and loose skin on my penis

i have wrinkles and loose skin on my penis which also covers the head of my penis is their any treatments or cure for that problem what advice could you give me im a male 20 years of age i have wrinkles in my penis and loose skin which also covers the head of my penis is their any treatments or cure. thank you
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist, Implantology 's  Response
It is not wrinkles it is the loose skin which is covering the penis.It is loose during normal times and becomes stretched during erection.It is natural not to worry about it.
Answered: Wed, 13 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor