Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

I have terrible pain all over my boDy specially when I wake up

Iam 36 old lady . I suffer from fatigue and all my body ache me .I have terrible pain all over my boDy specially when I wake up. strong headeche. some days I feel like nothing happened.THIS PAIN in elbows, joints,bones.neck back. I made alot of blood tests ana my ESR IS HIGH AS WELLA AS MY BLOOD PRESSURE 160/120 . MY DR. GAVE ME ZYFLAMEND PM .I FELT MUCH BETTER BUT WHEN I LEAVE THE ZYFLAMEND THE PAIN ATTACK ME AGAIN AS BAD AS BEFORE. WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THIS BLOOD INFLAMENTORY . I MADE SOME THYROID GLANDS TEST IT WAS NEGATIVE. DO I NEED MORE TESTS

Asked On : Mon, 4 Oct 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  526
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

hi..., your BP is high, you must be treated for the Hypertension..,
Salt restricted diet is necessary to decrease the BP..
The above symptoms of the poly Arthritis is suggestive of RA,
hence you must clinically evaluated and treated..
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor