Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I have small testicles and penis.

I have small testicles and penis. i am 29 yrs old Dear Doctor. I am 29 years old.I have small testicles and pennis,when i contacted the Doctor he adviced me to take a ultrasound scrotum scan.I took the scan.The report showed that the Right testicle volume is 7ml and normal.the left Testicle volume is 4ml.and it was mentioned as assymentric left testicle.I have also given the Blood sample to perform Thyriode(T3,T4 and TSH),FSH,LH,Serum prolactin and testosterone as per my doctors advice.the Doctor said the normal volume of Testicle should be 15ml.Can you please let me know what would be the cause for the small Testicle size and whats the treatment.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  4341
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
The smaller size of both testes and genitals would be most probably from birth and would be genetically determined or due to some cause when U as a baby were developing inside u'r mother's womb. Most probabby U will be perfectly normal sexually and U should have a semen analysis to find out its adeqacy for fathering a child after marriage.Reg. treatment, possibly some hormonal administration by a qualified specialist may help to some extent. Sometimes, artificial testes are implanted, but purely for cosmetic reasons.
Answered: Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor