Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

I have small red bump with white pus on pubic area. What is causing this ?

iam sri, iam 21 iam suffering from past 6 months on the penis (where the pubic hair is grown,near scrotum ).i masturbate twice week .a small red bump has on the pubic region and a white fluid flows when it is rubbed .it spreaded entire pubic area and srotum ,i shaved the part and some get some yellowish sperm out .after masturbation ifeel much iretation and ihave different smell .i used forederm ointment and gave great result but again it has started what kind problem is this ? can u help me
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  484
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Ravee,
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have hair folicle infection or fungul infection.
Keep that part neat and clean and well shaved.
As there is local infection go for antibiotic course,
Apply antibiotic and anti fungal cream.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor