Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

I have red spots on the tip of my penis since childhood

I have 4 small red bumps on the tip of my penis. Ive had them for as long as i can remember. I know it has nothing to do with my sexual activity but ive only had one sexual partner. But these have been around long before that. What could it be? Im confident its not an STD unless i somehow picked one up as a child but my wife has never had any symptoms of anything. After extended sexual activity one time they seemed more like scabs. So i picked one and it bled for a few minutes pretty regularly.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi..., You need to get examined clinically, since the the lesion is present in the
whole family, it is seems to be Scabies..., Permethrin lotion is the treatment for it..,
consult a dermatologist fo more information and prevention.....
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor