I have red blotchy rash on my stomach, back, neck and arms

I have red blotchy patches on my stomach, back, neck and arms. It s flat and normally doesn t itch. Sometimes it s hot. It seems to fade but never really goes away. It brightens in color after showers. It came on when I was pregnant with my first child nearly 3 years ago.
Fri, 6 May 2011
Sports Medicine Specialist 's  Response
To my opinion your red bloachy spots are may be due to Vasculitis.
Thorough investigations are needed under proper medical advise.
Probably the treatment answer will be corticosteroids orally in tapering doses under medical supervision
You can take some immunity booster medicines also. That will help you in releiving your symptoms.
Dr. S D Pandey's  Response
hi welcome to health care magic!
if you are interested in ayurvedic med. then u may take
1.Gudhuchi cap. 1 cap. thrice a day.
2. Arogyawardhani vati 1 tab thrice a day.
3.Somraji oil , apply localy in infected areas and sit for few minutes during the 1st sun rays in the morning.
take care
OBGYN Dr. Dipak Desai's  Response
Orticosteriods are to be tried orally as well as locally. Oral orticosteriods in tapering dose with antibiotics.