I have recently started taking Lidiquist for a new diagnosis

I have recently started taking Lidiquist for a new diagnosis of AFIB. Since Lidiquust is a blood thinner...I was instructed to stop Celebrex and Ibuprofen for pain issues. Since taking Lidiquist., I have experienced increased shortness of breath. I have C O P D. Today I did not take Lidiquist and took a Celebrex. Everything is much calmer in my chest and I have rarely coughed. Is there any relation to the increased shortness and these medications?
Sat, 3 Nov 2018