Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

I have one of my fallopian tube blocked and another is congested

i am 23 yrs old history of appenticectomy now my follobian tube filled with fluid and another is congested tel me the treatment
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  384
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
hello prakaish
the fallopian tubes blockage after an appendicetomy can happen in a few case

The most common cause is infection. The tubes can be enlarged and become fluid filled or they can be bound down with adhesions due to previous surgery
please check with your consultant and see how they can sort out your problem
Dr Nandita Thakkar
Answered: Tue, 8 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
Blocked fallopian tubes are tricky.The cause of the blockage is important.If adsions are the cause then adhesiolysis is the treatment.But severe blocks often dont clear up.In which case,IUI would be the next alternative.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor