Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

I have nerve pain, please help

I am 61 yr old.I have pain in my right hand shoulder elbow wrist and whole hand.there is horrible pain.i got treated by ayurveda,no releif.Please suggest me a doctor and urgent solution.I am fed up of life because of this,The pain is horrible during night.I cant even pick a cup of coffee with tios hand now.things are very worse now.please help

Asked On : Fri, 19 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  341
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Are you having diabetes, hypertension? See a neurologist or a ortho doctor to consult for this problem. There might be some injury involded to give you such horrible pain. Do not do anything that aggravates the pain. Consider taking physiotherapy after the cause is made out for symptomatic relief.

Answered: Sat, 20 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor