Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

I have my left testis undescended. What can i do to get rid of this ?

Dr, i am 24 years old, name ravi. I?ve my left testis undescended. due to this any problem in my life? and i am very shy to talk to others. i can't casual move in some general places. well i have a very active sex life, almost daily and i don?t suffer from any kind of pain, swelling etc. but my penis size is like micropenis. pls suggest what is the solution for this. i am waiting for your reply sir.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  292
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

The undescended testis has to be corrected as early as possible. It has complications like sterility and also carcinomas.

Answered: Wed, 20 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor