Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

I have movement under my right upper ribcage/abdomen

movement right under my right upper ribcage/ abdomen no pain just annoying Hi Dr. this may seem weird, however i have had this movement right under my right side not sure whether its under my rib cage or right breast plate. Its hard to explain the sensation but it feels like something is moving in there, i can somethimes move it with my fingers. There is no lumps or bumps, there is no pain, just more of a nuisance. I have had an ultrasound around that area and also an x-ray and nothing showed, my GP has no idea what is going on... I have had this problem for over 36 months...please help :)
Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi ! greetings from health care magic
I think it is nothing but gas formation, you take any anti flatulent medicine and take light diet but in time. Avoid all non veg, fast, junk food and also cofee. Take sufficient water. Just try it and let me know the result. If you can find any homeopathy med store then i am giving you the name of two meds - Abis nigra - 200, Pulsatilla- 200 thank you
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor