Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

I have lots of fat. How to decrease ?

I am 17 yr old. I have lots of fat content that views my stomach luk like bulged. suggest me please ?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  212
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Cut down to ZERO Sugar/rice/ Potatoes/ Bakery products/Cold drinks
Tab. Arogyavardhini 1 tab thrice a day
Tab. Medohar Guggul 2 tab thrice a day
Tab. Goxuradi guggul 2 tab thrice a day

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
Answered: Sun, 1 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
good blanced diet with regular exercise,pranayam is key to ur problem. take more green veg,fruits,cut down sugar,salt.avoid outside junk food like pizza,cola,chocolate,red meat.
drink lot of water.take food 2 hr before sleep in night.aerobic exercises very helpful.follow it strictly
Answered: Mon, 2 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
‘Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’
Homeopathy gives promising treatment in Obesity with out any side effects.
Do regular exercises, Get a diet chart chart from Dietician.
You can take Phytollaca B Q 20 drops thrice aday with luke warm water.
Wish you good Health
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor