I have just tested my blood pressure, please suggest me

I have just tested my blood pressure and it is 108 over 76, how low does it have to be before I should see my Doctor.
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
Registered Nurse here; Hun the reading you have 108/76, is great doesn't get any better. The universal norm is 120/80, however if one if very healthy many times there blood pressure will be below the universal norm, which is great. One doesn't need to worry or be concerned if there B/P is lower, as long as the individually is healthy, active, feeling well. When one becomes dizzy, not active, experiencing other symptoms of ill health, then a lower B/P reading would be of concern. Your fine dear, be grateful for your reading. DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY; TAKE CARE, I thank you for being allowed to address such an important, worthwhile, and well worded question.