Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

I have hyperhidrosis & sweat excessively.

Hello, I have hyperhidrosis and i mainly sweat excessively on my head and face , even a simple walk can bring it on to the point where i can be drenched with sweat and dripping off my face . It is so horrible especially in social situations. i am female 41 years old and apparently have pcos, but do have 3 children , i am overweight but i do not think that it is the weight because i have had this sweating problem from when i was a teenager. it is the worst in humid weather too!
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  270
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Stress, anxiety ,anticiaption & fear has a big role to play in hyperhidrosis.
Homoeopathy can help you with Hyperhidrosis. Please find a homoeopathic physician in your city.
Answered: Tue, 1 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor