Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

I have erection problem, I need consultation before marriage, kindly suggest

i am not married yet. I have erection problem. It is not losing long initially it is hard but it become soft in few minutes. I used to masturbate lot from my 14 age now i am 32. I need consultation before marriage
Asked On : Thu, 16 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  169
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
there is no harm in having masturbation it is one way to express need not worry all is in your thinking .be cool have calm in you will healhy do excercise.
Answered: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor