Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

I have been suffering from muscle displacement in my right elbow since I was 1 month old.

I am female, 27 yrs.old. I have been suffering from muscle displacement in my right elbow since I was 1 month old. I once had an operation but it didn t helped.Now according to doctor if the operation is done there is a high chances of loosening of muscles and I may not be able to do anything. Currently I can eat and write with this hand but can t lift the things and there is some movement problem also.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  245
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
By seeing your history you may be having dislocation of your elbow from child hood with laxity of ligaments, this condition is difficult to treat, but modality of treatement can only be selected after examination and doing some investigation. i think it is possible to correct elbow displacement with surgery and physiotheraphy.
take care
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor