Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

I have been experiencing a loud sound in my right ear all the time with head reeling

Hi, Recently I have been experiencing a loud sound in my right ear all the time, especially when I talk to somebody on telephone hearing from my left ear, some kind of sound exits from my right ear (like resounding). More particularly in the recent times, I have also been experiencing severe head reeling followed by sweating which lasts for a minute or two and after having ORS, it becomes normal. My BP runs between 140-150 and 90-100. I take Amlong 5 mg. morning and evening. Kindly suggest the remedy for stopping disturbance in right ear and head reeling. With kind regards,
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  202
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks sudharkar for choosing health care magic.See the problem you have might because of some disturbances in the balance mechanism of ear which contains fluid as well as granules.Due to some reasons this granules they change there position and lead to this kind of problems.There are various reason for this.You should visit a ent surgeon in your city and get your self examined.In mean time take light diet,more of liquids and avoid jerky movements of your head.
Answered: Sun, 27 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor