I have an 82 year old sister with severe alzheimers.

I have an 82 year old sister with severe alzheimers. She was in a Memory Facility where she has fallen 3 or 4 times in the past 3 months. This last time she got a knot on her head and a fractured arm. She was admitted to the hospital with an UTI and Dehydrated last Monday. Since that time she has been very combative pulling out all her leads and trying to get out of bed. The doctor has prescribed Seroquel for her, at night to calm her. The next day she is usually total out of it.
Should we asked the doctor to take her off the Seroquel because of its warnings of not giving it to dementia patients?
Thu, 27 Sep 2018